$2,000 PET GUARANTEE
PMI will pay for any damages exceeding the security deposit caused by an approved animal up to $2,000.
HOW IT WORKS
Most property owners are unaware that there are benefits of having a pet-friendly property and that their real estate investment can become more valuable when tenants are permitted to bring pets.
- More high-quality applicants - Over 70% of renters are pet owners. Opening up your rental to the majority of the market significantly raises the number of applicants for a property.
- Longer occupancy period - Renters with pets have longer tenancy periods which means less turnover and few related owner expenses.
- Happier Tenants - Studies have shown that owning a pet can improve happiness, well-being, and health.
- Increased rental rates - A property that allows tenants to bring their pets rents at a higher cost. Not only does making your property pet-friendly increase the profitability of your investment but you will likely end up with happier tenant overall which makes life better for everyone.
Still worried about allowing pets at your property? Let’s talk about our pet screening and approval process and our $2,000 Pet Guarantee and that protects you from destructive animals.
- We guarantee our owners up to $2,000 in damage protection for any pet damage beyond what the security deposit covers.
- The pet owner must be a tenant that signed a lease with us and that we moved into the rental property with a PMI Management Agreement that included Pet Protection.
- We allow a maximum of two (2) pets neither of which can be on the restricted breed list.
- We screen each pet and charge a reasonable pet rent to the tenant.
What We Do As Your Tampa Property Manager
We do more than just collect rent
Your home is listed in the MLS and also on our family of over 80 different websites and search engines. Our goal is to ensure your property has the highest visibility in the market. In addition, we have dedicated leasing agents that are assigned to lease your property.
All potential tenants are thoroughly screened through our proprietary property management software. Our software retrieves credit history, criminal background including the sexual predator database, national eviction reports, tenant performance reports, public records, small claim judgments, and collection referrals. All information obtained is reviewed by our dedicated leasing team to procure the most qualified applicant.
We coordinate all the repairs that are necessary on your property. You don’t have to worry about maintenance because you’ve hired us to handle it for you. We have put together a team of maintenance professionals. They are licensed in their respective fields, honest, reliable, and professional.
Tenants have several rent payment options including electronically via their tenant portal. We collect all rents for you and disburse the proceeds directly into your designated bank account.
We provide full visibility and monthly reports for your property. Access your account any time through the 24/7 Online Owner Portal.
Our property inspections include move-in, interim and move-out. They allow us to identify potential problems and help ensure your home is maintained properly.
If a tenant relationship ever takes a turn for the worse, we can process the eviction for you & minimize its impact on your bottom line.
We monitor the laws and insurance regulations that impact your home & work to ensure that your property is legally compliant.
For owners of second homes who want the security of knowing their home is being watched and cared for while they are away.
Our Property Management Agreement with you allows us to act on your behalf on most matters concerning your property. This agreement automatically renews. However, it may be canceled without cause with 30 days written notice.
- FULL-SERVICE MANAGEMENT – We take care of nearly EVERYTHING on your behalf.
- TENANT PROCUREMENT ONLY (lease only finder’s fee) – We screen and provide the lease only. We DO NOT collect rent, handle tenant relations, or maintenance issues for either party. NOTE: we advise against this service unless you are an experienced landlord.
We use State-of-the-Art Software to maintain detailed and accurate records of all income and expenses about your property. Online access 24/7 allows:
- Owner portal – Owners can view every aspect of their property
- Tenant Portal - Tenants can view their charges, pay rent and request maintenance.
When application is approved, we execute an attorney provided lease that is tailored to our specifications and your property, not a generic agreement. This ensures legal sufficiency and protects you, your property and PMI ARRICO should any problems arise.
We perform a move-in and move-out property report that includes pictures and/or video of your property. During the lease term, we can perform an interim property review as well. This is optional and highly recommended prior to offering renewal.
We do not tolerate late payment of rent or violation of standards and lease compliance. We utilize a Florida court certified process server to deliver all legal notices at no extra charge to you; therefore, the tenant understands the seriousness of their violation.
As your renovation project manager, we specialize in job-site supervision. Whether you need a complete remodel, from floor to roof or you have just a small repair list, PMI Arrico’s Project Management Team allows you to keep your life simple while still staying abreast of everything that happens. We help convey your needs and expectations to the contractors and keep you informed of the progress. We are your one point of contact and your eyes on the project from start to finish.
- 642 E Bloomingdale Ave
- Brandon, FL 33511
are not responsible for any representations, warranties, covenants or obligations of Franchisee.